In charge of new product development and current product modification and improvement.
1. Master degree and above with major related to Chemical Engineering.
2. 2 years chemical industry experience
1. New product, technology and process research and development.
2. Technical development, modification with regards to internal product structure, technical screening and service, production promotion.
3. Finalizing the laboratory work related to the project.
4. Professional technical guidance on application fine-tuning, on-site technical support and etc.
5. Lay out and continuously create and optimize technological and technical management system, regulation and procedure.
1. Working experience with major international lubricant oil additive companies.
2. Senior expert in application of additive components, packages and related new materials
3. Hard-working and able to travel frequently.