1. In charge of the sales market developments of lubricant additives products within ChinaJob requirements:
1. College and above degree with majors related to Chemical Engineering and Marketing.
2. No working experience requirement, enthusiastic in sales and self-motivated
1. Patient and persistent with down-to-earth attitude
2. Constantly extracting customer requirements, understand customer business and their products.
3. Develop new customers from existing ones.
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. Majors related to Chemical Engineering, International Trade and Business English.
3. Good command in speaking, reading, writing and understanding of English
4. Candidate with lubricant additive foreign trade background is preferred.
1. New product, technology and process research and development.
2. Technical development, modification with regards to internal product structure, technical screening and service, production promotion.
3. Finalizing the laboratory work related to the project.
4. Professional technical guidance on application fine-tuning, on-site technical support and etc.
5. Lay out and continuously create and optimize technological and technical management system, regulation and procedure.
1. Bachelor’s degree with majors related to Chemical Engineering or Engine Engineering.
2. Candidate with lubricant additive foreign trade background is preferred.